- STEP 1: To book a place on one of our Breakfast, After School or Holiday Clubs, please REGISTER here first.
- STEP 2: Once we have received your completed registration form, we will provide you with your own unique registration number via email.
- STEP 3: Using your registration number, you will be able to log-in and select the booking option you require, following the on screen instructions to choose your activity.
- STEP 4: Pay the deposit and joining fee. For permanent After School and Breakfast Club bookings a deposit and joining fee is payable by credit/debit card at the time of making the booking. If you request a place and we are unable to accommodate that request, you will receive a full refund.
- STEP 5: If a place is available, we will confirm this by email. Your booking is NOT confirmed until you have received confirmation.
We strongly recommend booking a visit to the club with your child so they will know what to expect on their first day. Please book your visit in advance through our office – we are available most days from 10am-2pm – telephone 01628 620013. Regrettably we cannot accommodate drop-in visits.
Should you need to cancel your booking, we require 6 week’s notice in writing for breakfast and after-school clubs, and 2 weeks notice in writing for holiday, clubs and we will refund your deposit as per our terms and conditions.
Please note that you can book ‘ad hoc’ sessions for our Breakfast and After School Clubs but the registration procedure must still be completed first. These places are booked quickly, so please check availability with the office first on 01628 620013.
WHEN SHOULD I BOOK?
For Breakfast and After School Clubs, the earlier you book the better – as we often have waiting lists for certain days. This is particularly important for September bookings, our busiest time of year. So, even if you do not know which school your child will be attending, you should register with us as soon as possible and then complete this information on the registration and make a booking later.
If you have a younger sibling please be aware they do not automatically get a place so please ensure you don’t forget to enrol them early! Last-minute bookings can be accommodated if we have space and you have completed the registration procedures outlined above.
For Holiday Clubs, we open bookings for each holiday half a term before (e.g. for Christmas holiday we open booking just after October half term). We recommend booking as soon as you can and at least 1-week before your child attends. We will try to accommodate last minute bookings if there is space, but there may be an additional charge for this.